Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stressed out!

This was a pretty stressful week.  My applications for the Dietetic Internships needed to be mailed Friday and while they were mostly done I still needed to go through and edit them as well as have others look at them.  I did get them mailed around 2:30 on Friday which was a huge load of stress off my shoulders.  Now I just have to wait and find out if and where got in which I won't find out until mid April.  I didn't get a whole lot of good training in this week but I did still manage a few quality rides.  I had a presentation Thursday and a test on Friday but I think that despite everything they went pretty well.  I am gonna try to get a head of my homework and studying for this week so that i can get a lot of good training in.  There is less than 2 weeks until the first collegiate race and I am pretty excited about it.  This weekend I went to visit Ellen at the University of Illinois.  We had a pretty good time. We went for a really muddy hike, went to a really awesome chinese buffet and best of all she made me sweet and sour chicken on Friday night for dinner which is probably my favorite Chinese dish!  So overall it was a pretty good week but hopefully this one will be a little bit less stressful.  

No comments: