Monday, June 9, 2008

UffDa back in Minnesota

Recap of the past 3 days
Saturday got up at 5 am to do the Indiana state RR championship which ended up getting cancelled due to big storms. Then went to my sisters high school graduation ceremony in Carmel. then got in the car and drove to Minnesota and got there at 3:30 am Sunday.
Sunday
Got up at 11:00 did a little 2 hour ride with a good friend of mine from high school. Then went and set up for my sisters grad party and saw a lot of friends that I hadn't seen in at least one year. It was a blast and really fun to catch up with everyone. Then after cleaning up i got lost trying to find my friends new apartment to have a few beers with him.
Monday slept again and I am gonna go bowling and do some riding and eat some ice cream and maybe go swimming or something. Also Tuesday night is the weekly criterium series and I am gonna go do that. I ahven't raced in MN in 2 years so it will be fun to see more old faces and friends.

No comments: