Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cash money baby!

This past weekend was the Winfield Criteriums near Chicago. Saturday evening started off great with our 3 man team of Ben, Greg and I working really well together and ben winning the field sprint for the victory! I got 9th too. We executed our plan of racing aggressively well. Greg was off the front solo for a long time while Ben and I marked moves to keep the field from catcing him. he got reeled in with 2 laps to go and then I and greg worked to keep it together so ben could take the sprint.
then Saturday night we played videogames and lazertag which was a blast! Sunday went well. also. I got in a 9 man break which lapped the field and greg was in a break and got 11th. It came down to a field sprint and I placed 2nd. I was hoping to win it but the ABD guy rob white had a pretty strong sprint. I am not complaing though as 2nd was worth $500. By far the most I have ever won in a race. Hopefully we can keep the momentum for the Indiana State road race Saturday and going into Tour of Ohio!

No comments: