Thursday, January 31, 2008

SNOW IS COMING!!!

While most cyclists aren't normally excited about a huge snow storm I am usually the exception. It is supposed to snow 6-10 inches here tonight and I couldn't be happier about it. I love it when it snows so that everyone at Purdue can go sledding on Slater hill together. I promise to put up some pictures this weekend of some crazy sledding action. I also like cross country skiing and the only time I get to do that is when we get a big snow storm here. I used to do xc ski racing in high school and feel that it provides a great alternative to riding in the freezing cold. We have lots of places to ski here at Purdue although none of them have official ski trails it is still fun. We have 2 full golf courses and 2 large wooded areas right on campus that are great for skiing. Today I got up early and lifted with a freshman on the bike team. I have a good feeling about the Purdue cycling team this season. I think we are gonna kick some serious but overall as a team. I am hoping we can move into the top 3 for teams this season. I hope everyone gets out and enjoys the snow this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey u must be an awesome kid..

dude.. i am sure u r good at soulja boy dance too..

hahaha just kiddin its me khai..lol