Friday, February 1, 2008

day off!

wow it felt really good to take a day off from riding today. It snowed about 7 inches last night so I probably wouldn't have been able to ride anyway. I didn't really get any structured exercise though and I am gonna sleep in tomorrow so that should help my recovery to start training hard next week too. I went to an Indiana pacers game tonight which was pretty fun since i haven't been to a pro basketball game in over 10 years! The pacers lost by 3 points to the houston rockets the team of Yao Ming. I went with a 2 chinese people and a korean guy and they went crazy for Yao Ming. tomorrow I am gonna bust out the XC skis and I am looking forward too it. I will probably go sledding tomorrow night too. I can't wait to get out and play in the snow.

No comments: