Monday, February 18, 2008

AHHH!!!!

That is how I feel today. I went for a ride in some insane wind and cold and I just felt like crud. my heart was racing and i just didn't feel good overall. I know that what i need to do now is rest as much as I can until I feel better but it is still frustrating for me. I have learned my lesson about overtraining too many times to keep pushing now and make the same mistake again. This will give me a good opportunity to catch up on studying though since I have a test in metabolism class on Wednesday morning. I hope I feel better soon at least by this weekend for the first collegiate races. Overall it wasn't a bad day but I still feel bad when I can't train as hard as I have planned too. Hope everyone else is enjoying this crazy weather and is getting psyched up for race season.

No comments: