Monday, August 25, 2008

Training hard

Last week I rode my bike a lot. I haven't done any real training since june so I figured that I had better do lots of long rides to get my self in good shape so that i can hopefully do well at the priority health classic and for collegiate mountain bike season. I did a race in Warsaw IN with Greg on saturday that went pretty well. Greg made the winning break of 6 (4 of which were from Bissell) and they lapped the field. I got a $100 prim with 1 lap to go and held on for 15th in the race. Greg didn't have a great field sprint and ended up 4th but overall a pretty good race for us and at least we got some money. I plan to keep up doing long rides this week and then next week I am gonna rest and hopefully score a top 10 or 2 at the priority health races. Today is the first day of school too!!

No comments: