Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fun Stuff

The last 2 weeks have been a blast but have not involved much training. Last weekend was the Purdue vs. Indiana football game. We went to breakfast club which is a Purdue tradition where everyone gets dressed up in funny costumes and goes to the bars at 7am before the football game. We got up at 6am to get ready. Then we hosted a tailgate party at our house which over 30 people came too. After going to half the football game we came home and relaxed. I had a big test on Monday so Sunday and monday morning were all about studying but I think it went well. For thanksgiving I went with my girlfriend to visit her best friend at the University of Kentucky in Lexington. We had a chinese thanksgiving it was all chinese food and people except for me and the turkey I cooked. It was a good time. We went hiking at the red river gorge on Friday which was absolutely amazing!! Kentucky would be a nice place to live especially if you could live close to the mountains. Saturday we explored lexington and we a few of my friends from Union College came to visit. We ate chinese hot pot which is sort of like spicy fondue soup. Today we drove back to a few inches of snow up here at Purdue. Next up for me is the last Chicago Cyclocross cup which is hosted by Turin. I hope there is snow up there. I need it to be as technical as possible to make up for my lack of training. I will get back on it soon!

No comments: