Monday, December 8, 2008

I need to start training

Last week was more fun and relaxing. We not totally. I got a cold after the trip to kentucky and it just won't go away. I don't feel very bad but if I don't get a good nights sleep or I try to do a bunch of exercise I start coughing more. I was planning on doing a cross race in Chicago but decided it wasn't worth the risk of making the cold worse. I had a pretty good weekend though! I went to visit my girlfriend at the University of Illinois on Friday evening. Saturday we went ice skating and to a christmas parade!!! We picked up a bunch of candy and got interviewed for the local news. We got to be on TV for like 10 seconds which was pretty cool. Sunday I drove to chicago to return my and my roommates( Chris and Greg) bikes to Turin. Instead of racing I watched with some people for a little bit then had lunch in China town with a friend of mine high school who is going to IIT. I have 2 weeks left until the end of the semester and have some serious studying to do. Good luck to everyone racing cross natz!

No comments: