Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ahh I got sick!

Last monday when chris went back to America was also the start of me being sick for the week! I think I ate some bad food on monday but I couldn't really eat all week! Sunday I finally got better and now im able to eat pretty much normally again. This kind of sucked because it was Lunar new year so I had the whole week off work but I had to spend most of it recovering at my house! The weather was really good and I was able to bike and ski a little bit though. I guess I kind of started my training for spring which Im hoping includes racing the tour de korea. School starts for a week again tomorrow and then I am off to germany on Thursday next week! Which Im really excited about! This week im just gonna focused on staying recovered and starting to study for the gmat again!

No comments: