Monday, December 19, 2011

School's Over! Time for Germany!

Today was the last day of English Class at school and tomorrow is the last day of school, except for one week in February when the kids will come back.  However today we finished our English textbook.  Last weekend was a good one.  I skiied both Thursday and went snow boarding with 2  Alex and Daniel on Friday night.  My snowboarding skill is pretty decent now but I hope to go a few more times this year so I can be even better.  Thursday I'm leaving Korea for 2 weeks to visit my parents in Germany.  We are also taking a 5 day trip to Spain, which should be awesome.  Once I'm back it will be time to do some serious skiing and start weight training for next season! I'll try to post on here about my trip to Europe a little bit too.

No comments: