Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm moving in 5 days to Korea!!!

I can't believe it is almost here! In 5 days I will be going to Yongin, South Korea and won't come home for at least a year!!! I finally finished up my research and I've packed my bike! I am definitely sad that I won't be riding the Felt again next year. I even made a Cyworld page which is the Korean equivalent of Facebook. I don't remember if I posted the info about where I will be working yet but I will be living in a small town called Yangji. Yangji is home to Yangji Pine Ski resort http://www.pineresort.com/yangji_eng/index.html
The school I will be working at is called Yangji Elementary School (yangji.es.kr). I will be teaching English to 4th, 5th and 6th graders. Here is a google map of where I am living. http://maps.google.co.kr/maps?hl=ko&tab=wl
양지 is how you write Yangji in Korean letters.
I am excited and nervous for this at the same time but I can't wait to get over there and start having a great adventure!

No comments: