Monday, April 28, 2008

riding bikes a lot

I did a century Saturday. I wanted it to only be 80 miles but the route we chose ended up basically being one hundered miles on the dot. It was a gorgeous day and we rode some new roads near crawfordsville south of Purdue. Then saturday night i went camping with some friends which was also a blast. We cooked korean food over the fire, made smores and did some night hiking. I love showing people how to have fun in the outdoors!! I should just be a professional camp counselor. Then Sunday I did a nice easy 3 hour ride with Doza (www.fastbrownman.blogspot.com) it was a good time and we chatted about blogging it up. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thrusday I have finals each day from 7-9pm. Can't wait to get finshed with school for the summer!!!

No comments: