Sunday, January 25, 2009

skiing and swimming

This week was pretty good. I got to bike outside twice once was for 3 hours too. The bike felt pretty good but I still have a long way to go before I will be ready to race. I went skiing with the cycling club this Saturday. My girlfriend came again too. She got a lot better at skiing. This time we went to Bittersweet in Michigan. It was bigger and steeper than last weekend. It had a few cool single track trails through the woods and some fun drop offs. I think I managed not to crash the whole day too which was good. It was a blast going with the club too. Today I went swimming at the Corec with my girlfriend who really likes swimming. We raced a few times and she beat me!!! This was a major victory because it is the first sport we have done together that she has beaten me at. I still had fun tough. Next week I am stoked to meet my new RGF teammates on Sunday!!

No comments: