Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduation Day!

Wow there are have been a lot of big changes in my life lately and today is no exception.  In a few hours I will officially be a graduate of Purdue University.  My vision is pretty good after the surgery but it is probably at about 85% of perfect right now.  The doctor said over the next few weeks it will keep getting better.  I am not allowed to ride until monday but I am looking forward to it and racing in Iowa next weekend!  I also spent a few hours putting the new Ultegra on my Felt F1.  I am happy to say I haven't lost my ability to build a bike half decently.  I am excited for the ceremony today both of my grandmas came one from Indiana and one from Washington DC.  It still hasn't sunk in yet that I am done with college but I think it will soon.  Keep checking back to the blog for a big announcement about my future plans over the next few weeks!  

No comments: