Monday, March 28, 2011

almost time for 2 big things!

April is a big month for me!!! This Friday im taking the GMAT and there are also 2 big races. I've been studying hard for the test and I think i can push my score up a few points. This Friday is my schools founding anniversary day so we have the day off. Next Sunday is the Misiryeong hill climb too which is the first race of the season for me. I did it last year but riding it in the team competition this year will be a little bit different I think. Finally the 10 day tour de korea is in 4 weeks! They posted the website about the race in english too so check it out. tourdekorea.or.kr im participating in the special competition not the UCI race. It should be really cool from the looks of the course profiles. There are a few climbs every day so hopefully that plays well to my strengths by softening people up a bit for small group sprints. My team should be really strong in both races so im really getting psyched up! Gotta get back to studying only 3 days until the GMAT! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

sollee said...

Derek!!!! Good luck:) _Sollee